Anku's Cyber Graffiti

Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Full Circle

Last night I visited my Uncle at his parents' house. He's been staying there since his Dad is counting his last days. I have known his parents for a long time and have had some good times with them. I wasn't really sure how my meeting was going to be since I was going to see his Mom and his Dad who is on his death bed. So I got there and was quite amazed by how good the space was in their house. There were no regrets, just the joy of someone about to complete the full circle of a wonderful life and who was ready for the next phase. I sat with my Uncle's Mom and she still had the same smile on her face as always and we had a wonderful time. There's no denying the fact that he will be missed, however, instead of making it miserable for him to complete his life, they had made the whole process a lot easier and joyful. My Uncle told me he had been playing his Dad's favorite classical music during the day which he could probably hear sub consciously. The whole thing was just beautiful. It completely changed my whole idea about death. Now that's how I would like to complete my circle of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home