Anku's Cyber Graffiti

Saturday, September 02, 2006

A word on Integrity

I am currently enrolled in a Landmark Education seminar called Being Extraordinary. In my last seminar, our seminar leader talked about Integrity. I took some notes which is very unusual for me. But she said some things about Integrity which were like pure gold and touched me deeply. Here are some of them:

Everytime you are not keeping your word you are eroding your power!


I am sure its been said before but the impact it had on me was amazing. I started looking at areas in life where I did not have any control or power. And surprise surprise... one thing which was missing was that I wasn't keeping my word.

Another one was:

Integrity without Action is no Integrity!


This actually relates to me really well. I often have these a-ha moments when I do a reality check on how things are and where I stand and I would get a great insight about how I am missing integrity. But because I don't take any action, the whole experience is worth nothing.

I'll write more about some of the other ones I liked in another post.

1 Comments:

  • Shruti... u got me there... I have been lazy and didn't post anything for a long time. Nonetheless I like u leaving comments. How are things with you?

    By Blogger Anku, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home